Ardseal’s record of professionalism and on-time delivery of fire protection services ensures that we are consistently requested for work by Ireland’s foremost building contractors
Ardseal provides professional fire protection suitable for all structural types. Our team collectively has decades of experience in the field of structural fire protection, including:
- Structural Steel Fire Protection (both Fireboard Encasement & Intumescent Painting)
- Smoke and Fire Cavity Barriers
- Firestopping to Compartment Walls and Floors
- Firestopping to Service Penetrations through Compartment/Fire Resisting Walls and Floors
- Intumescent Pipe Collars/Pipe Wraps
- Soffit Insulation
We also specialise in joint sealant systems including window and door frame surrounds, external joints in cladding, brick and stone facades, movement joints in concrete floor slabs, internal seals to bathroom and kitchen fixtures, ceiling trim surrounds, skirting, architraves and doors:
- Window and Door Frame Surrounds – Glazing and Weather Sealing
- External Walls and Cladding
- Movement Joints in buildings and Civil Engineering Structures
- Internal Seals in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Refrigeration Units, etc.
- Classified ‘Clean Rooms’ Environment
- Supported by employees who offer a high degree of technical expertise and experience, Ardseal offers a service which more than meets the requirements of today’s Construction Industry, and ensures completion of projects within budget, on time and to client satisfaction.
- Structural and Service Assessments
- After Sales Service
- Product Introduction
- Cost Estimating
- On-site Installation
- If you require any further information regarding any of the aforementioned, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Accountability Promise
We go further by adding a layer of accountability on top of our service. Our exclusive Ardseal Data Management System (ADMS) traces the installation from start to finish, recording all of the information electronically. This provides our clients with the confidence of a fully transparent system, knowing that the work has been carried out in accordance with all current regulations, and is fully traceable.
Ardseal doesn’t compromise on quality – so why should you?